When: September 28, 2019 at 10:30am - 3pm
Contact: Jessica · · 604-688-1441
Escape Stigma! A Escape Room Adventure is a *FREE* event by and for youth living with HIV! As a group, we will be trying to escape a room at SmartyPantz Escape Room in Vancouver's Gastown, and discussing ways we can “escape stigma” in our daily lives! Prizes to be won!
We will meet up at YouthCO starting at 10:30am for some snacks and discussion before our escape rom adventure!
YouthCO is able to support youth from across BC to attend this event:
- We are able to offer bus tickets, gas money, and/or rideshares for youth in the Lower Mainland!
- We are able to cover the cost of ferries, planes and/or gas money for youth living outside the Vancouver area!
- We can offer childcare as part of our event and/or provide funding to cover childcare costs required to attend.
If you would like to attend and live outside the Lower Mainland, let us know as soon as possible and we can work with you to make travel arrangements at no cost to you.
- We are able to book flights up to and and including September 10. Let us know beofre then if you would like to join us and ned a flight in order to do that!
- For rideshares in the Lower Mainland, get in touch with us by September 26.
- We will have bus tickets available at YouthCO during the event. If you need a bus ticket in advance, get in touch and we can make sure that happens.
Call us at 604-688-1441 and ask to speak to Jessica or Sarah, or email email@example.com. If you have any questions leading up to the event, please email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event will be taking place on the unceded and occupied territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm, Sḵwx̱wú7mesh and Tsleil-Waututh nations.
This event is FREE and open to youth ages 19-29 years old.
If your needs to access this event are not mentioned above, please contact email@example.com for more information.