When: October 25, 2019 at 6:00pm - 9pm
Contact: Jessica Vielle · · 604-688-1441
BOO! The Ghost Train is a *FREE* event by and for youth living with HIV! As a group, we will be riding the Stanley Park Ghost Train, and discussing what the Future of HIV treatment looks like!
We will meet up at YouthCO starting at 6pm for some snacks and discussion before our Ghost Train!
YouthCO is able to support youth from across BC to attend this event:
- We are able to offer bus tickets, gas money, and/or rideshares for youth in the Lower Mainland!
- We are able to cover the cost of ferries, planes and/or gas money for youth living outside the Vancouver area!
- We can offer childcare as part of our event and/or provide funding to cover childcare costs required to attend.
If you would like to attend and live outside the Lower Mainland, let us know as soon as possible and we can work with you to make travel arrangements at no cost to you.
- We are able to book flights up to and including October 11. Let us know before then if you would like to join us and need a flight in order to do that!
- For rideshares in the Lower Mainland, get in touch with us by October 22.
- We will have bus tickets available at YouthCO during the event. If you need a bus ticket in advance, get in touch and we can make sure that happens.
This event will be taking place on the unceded and occupied territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm, Sḵwx̱wú7mesh and Tsleil-Waututh nations.
This event is FREE and open to youth ages 19-29 years old.
If your needs to access this event are not mentioned above, please contact [email protected] for more information.