Supporting others can often feel good. It can be an opportunity for us to share information we think might be helpful for others, to share our own experiences, and for individual and community healing. Here are some ways that we may be able to do this:
Creating Platforms, Resources, & Dialogue
- Starting conversations with others about healthcare challenges and strategies
- Posting online (e.g. social media, forums, groups) about our experiences with practitioners and services
- Creating resources, art, and surveys
Contributing to Existing Community Efforts
- Joining organizations or community groups that are working toward accessible and affirming services
- Interested in sharing your strategy on this document? Contact us at [email protected]!