Skip to main content
We may find it helpful to reflect and journal about our experiences. If so, here are some prompts we can try out:
- How did the appointment make me feel?
- What did I like about the appointment?
- What did I not like about the appointment?
- How open is this practitioner to feedback?
- Is there anything I want to continue or change if I need to go again?
Learning about Others
- Listening to others’ experiences online (e.g. Instagram, Blogs, YouTube) may be useful for understanding our own experiences