When: December 04, 2021 at 12:00pm - 6pm
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
Contact: Jessica · · 7789885914
Come and enjoy one of Vancouver’s greatest outdoor attractions. At Canyon Lights at Capilano Suspension Park; participants will connect while partaking in a casual self-guided walk through the Capilano Suspension Park. From the suspension bridge itself to the Cliff walk, and Treetop adventure. Photo opportunities everywhere you look as well as fresh air and all the pretty lights.
Checkout the park details here: https://www.capbridge.com/explore/canyon-lights/
This event is a *FREE* event by and for youth living with HIV!
YouthCO is able to support youth from across BC to attend this event:
- We are able to offer bus tickets, gas money, and/or rideshares for youth in the Lower Mainland!
- We are able to cover the cost of ferries, planes and/or gas money for youth living outside the Vancouver area!
- Children are welcome to this event, but we can offer childcare as part of our event and/or provide funding to cover childcare costs required to attend.
If you would like to attend and live outside the Lower Mainland, let us know as soon as possible and we can work with you to make travel arrangements at no cost to you.
- We are able to book flights up to and including Tuesday, November 29th. Let us know before then if you would like to join us and need a flight in order to do that!
- For rideshares in the Lower Mainland, get in touch with us by December 1st.
- We will have bus tickets available at YouthCO during the event. If you need a bus ticket in advance, get in touch and we can make sure that happens.
We will meet outside Canada Place (999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4) and get lunch before heading to Capilano Suspension Bridge to experience the Canyon Lights.
★★Things to bring ★★
★ Water bottle
★ Weather appropriate clothing’s and shoes (we are going rain or shine)
★ (Optional) Camera for all those photo-ops!!
To get in touch with us on the day of the event, please call or text 778-988-5914 (Jessica) or 778-389-0864 (Furqan)
This event will be taking place on the unceded and occupied territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm, Sḵwx̱wú7mesh and Tsleil-Waututh nations.