When: December 10, 2022 at 3:30pm - 5pm
Contact: Jessica ·
Come and check off the winter bucket list item; Let’s break the Ice!
Robson Square ice rink is a perfect winter activity to hang out and bring a friend to join Positive Programs. Followed by hot chocolate and great company ice skating is a no-experience necessary activity. Bring your warmest and brightest smiles for a fun-filled afternoon of laughter.
This event is a *FREE* event by and for youth living with HIV
YouthCO is able to support youth from across BC to attend this event:
- We are able to offer bus tickets, gas money, and/or rideshares for youth in the Lower Mainland!
- We are able to cover the cost of ferries, planes, and/or gas money for youth living outside the Vancouver area!
- Children are welcome to this event, but we can offer childcare as part of our event and/or provide funding to cover childcare costs required to attend.
If you would like to attend and live outside the Lower Mainland, let us know as soon as possible and we can work with you to make travel arrangements at no cost to you.
- For rideshares in the Lower Mainland, get in touch with us by December 2nd.
- We will have bus tickets available at YouthCO during the event. If you need a bus ticket in advance, get in touch and we can make sure that happens.
★★Things to bring ★★
★ Water bottle/ Thermos
★ Weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
★ (Optional) Camera for all those photo-ops!!
We can provide bus tickets if you don't have a compass card! If you have any questions leading up to the day, please email Jessica at [email protected]
To get in touch with us on the day of the event, please call or text 778-988-5914 (Jessica)
Let’s Break the Ice will be taking place on the unceded and occupied territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm, Sḵwx̱wú7mesh, and Tsleil-Waututh nations in so called Vancouver.