When: June 29, 2018 at 6pm - 9pm
568 Seymour St
Vancouver, BC V6B 3H7
Google map and directions
This event takes place on the traditional territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm, səl̓ilwətaɁɬ, and Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Nations.
Culture is Healing - Beading Night with Indigenous film screenings!
One way we can take care of ourselves and communities is through learning and sharing our traditional teachings. With that in mind, we are happy to announce our sixth event is a beading night!
This is a space where Indigenous youth can come together to share our culture and have great discussions about things like holistic well-being, harm reduction, sexuality, sexual health, HIV, and Hep C.
Food and drinks will be available all evening.
- This is a free event for all self-identified Indigenous people between the ages of 14 - 29 regardless of sexuality, gender, or abilities.
- Our space has an elevator and a wheelchair accessible washroom.
- Scent-reduced space, but we do smudge inside - please give us at least 24hr notice if you have sent sensitivities.
- We are able to provide bus tickets for those that need them.
- If you have any dietary restrictions, access, or childcare needs you can email us at [email protected]