We all feel down sometimes and sometimes we may need help to feel more ourselves. If you need to talk to someone right away, call the BC Crisis Centre:
- Greater Vancouver: 604-872-3311
- Lower Mainland & Sunshine Coast: 1-866-661-3311
- Outside the Lower Mainland: 1-800-SUICIDE
We live in a culture where it can be hard to tell people how we really feel. Sometimes, talking with someone else about what we’re dealing with can make us feel a lot better. Many of the programs and workshops we have at YouthCO are great places to talk about what is happening in our lives. Check out our events calendar to find out what we have coming up.
Support is also available at the following places:
- www.youthinbc.com online chat available from 12pm - 1am every day where we can chat with a peer about what is going on for us
- www.mindcheck.ca is an interactive website where we can check out how we’re feeling and get connected to support early and quickly
We can also call the YouthCO office (604-688-1441) or email email@example.com if we'd like a more specific referral.