For immediate help, take a look at the resources below to determine what is best for you:
- If you, or someone you care about, is being abused or neglected by an adult - whether it is a stranger, a family member, a foster care parent, a coach, a teacher or anyone else, you can call the Helpline to talk about what is happening. You do not have to give your name. No area code is needed, just dial 310-1234.
- If you, or someone you care about, is thinking about suicide, call the BC Crisis Centre:
- Greater Vancouver: 604-872-3311
- Lower Mainland & Sunshine Coast: 1-866-661-3311
- Outside the Lower Mainland: 1-800-SUICIDE
We'll keep adding to this list! For suggestions, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.