Moomba Magic 2020
November 17, 2019
Update December 6, 2019:
We did it!! So many people were generous with their time and money to ensure 2020 will be full of Moomba Magic! Thank you!!!!
YouthCO and Camp Moomba merged our programming in 2015 to provide year-round opportunities for youth impacted by HIV. Since then, GivingTuesday has been a key part of how we fund our one-of-a-kind camp program, which blends the HIV leadership programming that YouthCO is known for with the Moomba philosophy, “friends together having fun.” The people who make GivingTuesday a big success help us keep our promise to our campers and the Camp Moomba community to ensure there's a space where HIV does not have to stay private, and kids can just be kids.
Are you able to help us make Moomba Magic? We're already planning for our winter program, March 7 & 8, and our summer program, July 12 - 17!
This GivingTuesday, our goals are to:
- raise enough money to bring seven (7) campers to our week of supportive programming this July: that's $8,400!
- connect with five (5) new volunteers who can be part of Camp Moomba this July, whether supporting transportation, offering specialized programming for our campers, or staffing our Wellness space!
- share the importance of our one-of-a-kind program with more people, in-person and online!
- thank our ongoing donors, who, year after year, make camp possible!
There are lots of ways you can help!
- make a quick and easy donation at www.youthco.org/donate
- use your social media platforms to share information about Camp Moomba
- sign up to volunteer at http://www.youthco.org/moomba_vols
Get in touch at [email protected] to help us with our online and in-person support-raising campaign to help us create Moomba Magic again in 2020! Watch this space for more ways to get involved!