When: March 27, 2020 at 6:30pm - 8:30pm
601 Carnarvon St
New Westminster, BC V3M 1E3
Google map and directions
Contact: Jessica · · 7789885914
Happy almost Spring Everyone! A Cheesy Games night is a *FREE* event by and for youth living with HIV! As a group, we will indulge in some pizza and pasta as well as some stimulation conversations around Positive Programs at YouthCO.
This is an exciting time for Positive Programs at YouthCO! There are opportunities for more involvement with Poz Programs, and we would like to know how we can make YouthCO more accessible for all poz youth in BC. There will be honorariums for those who are attending this event! If you cannot make the event, but still would like to be part of this conversation then contact Jessica or Sarah!
We will meet up at Pizza Ludica at 6:15pm for dinner and discussion!
YouthCO is able to support youth from across BC to attend this event:
- We are able to offer bus tickets, gas money, and/or rideshares for youth in the Lower Mainland!
- We are able to cover the cost of ferries, planes and/or gas money for youth living outside the Vancouver area!
- We can offer childcare as part of our event and/or provide funding to cover childcare costs required to attend.
If you would like to attend and live outside the Lower Mainland, let us know as soon as possible and we can work with you to make travel arrangements at no cost to you.
- We are able to book flights up to and including March 20. Let us know before then if you would like to join us and need a flight in order to do that!
- For rideshares in the Lower Mainland, get in touch with us by March 25.
- We will have bus tickets available at Pizza Ludica during the event. If you need a bus ticket in advance, get in touch and we can make sure that happens.
This event will be taking place on the traditional territory of the hən̓q̓əmin̓əm̓ speaking people.
This event is FREE and open to youth ages 19-29 years old!
If your needs to access this event are not mentioned above, please contact [email protected] for more information.