*The best place to get up-to-date information about novel coronavirus COVID-19 is the BC Centre for Disease Control at http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19.*
Time Online is a hangout for youth living with HIV and or Hep C to stay connected and get facts about how we can take care of each other while our communities respond to COVID-19.
During this hangout, we will:
- connect online while staying home
- share ways we can take care of ourselves and each other
- share information about how we can get our HIV and Hep C medications during COVID-19
- answer questions about COVID-19
- support youth to access COVID-19 financial help, including YouthCO's financial support fund (due April 1 at 12pm!)
Samira, Jessica, and Sarah will be hosting this conversation via a video chat platform called Zoom! RSVP here or to email@example.com to get the sign in details for this meeting.
We hope to see you there!