Hey YouthCO peeps!
The Yúusnewas run club is hosting an offsite event to do the Grouse Grind and anyone who is interested is welcome to come and join us.
Things the grind is good for:
1. Meeting other fun volunteers
2. Getting outside into the sunny weather
4. Feeling proud of yourself when you make it to the top
5. Cross training for other sports
6. ...and so many other benefits!
For anyone that wants to stick around for socializing after, we will be going to one of the restaurants (good nachos) afterwards to relax after our accomplishment.
We will meet at YouthCO @12pm and then head there together on transit. For people that are driving, meet at the bottom of the grind for 1pm.
Bus fare: 2.75 x 2 ways
Gondola: $10 (to get back down the mountain)
Optional: food at the top