Extreme November! is a *FREE* event by and for youth living with HIV! As a group, we will be jumping around the Extreme Air Park and discussing some bits around HIV disclosure.
We will meet up at Braid Skytrain Station at 1pm to walk to the Air Park as a group.
YouthCO is able to support youth from across BC to attend this event:
- We are able to offer bus tickets, gas money, and/or rideshares for youth in the Lower Mainland!
- We are able to cover the cost of ferries, planes and/or gas money for youth living outside the Vancouver area!
- We can offer childcare as part of our event and/or provide funding to cover childcare costs required to attend.
If you would like to attend and live outside the Lower Mainland, let us know as soon as possible and we can work with you to make travel arrangements at no cost to you.
- We are able to book flights up to and including November 13. Let us know before then if you would like to join us and need a flight in order to do that!
- We are able to give rides to the Air Park and give bus tickets afterwards. Please let us know if you require a ride.
- We will have bus tickets available at YouthCO during the event. If you need a bus ticket in advance, get in touch and we can make sure that happens.
Call us at 604-688-1441 and ask to speak to Jessica or Sarah, or email email@example.com. If you have any questions leading up to the event, please email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event will be taking place on the unceded and occupied territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm, Sḵwx̱wú7mesh and Tsleil-Waututh nations.
This event is FREE and open to youth ages 19-29 years old.
If your needs to access this event are not mentioned above, please contact email@example.com for more information