Together we are fostering inclusive communities where youth empower youth to make informed decisions about our health and well-being, and challenge the stigma associated with HIV and Hep C.
Our work is possible in part because of generous funders, including public sector granting agencies and corporate funders. Thank you!!
- BC Gaming Community Grants
- First Nations Health Authority
- Fraser Health Authority
- Provincial Health Services Authority
- Public Health Agency of Canada Community Action Fund
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority
- Funded by the Canadian Institutes for Health Research:
- University of British Columbia
- University of Toronto
- University of Victoria
- MAC AIDS Fund
- ViiV Healthcare
YouthCO does not necessarily represent the views of our funders.