This event takes place on the traditional territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm, səl̓ilwətaɁɬ, and Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Nations.
Culture is Healing - FREE Cedar Weaving Workshop!
One way we can take care of ourselves and communities is through learning and sharing our traditional teachings. With that in mind, we are happy to announce our third event is a cedar weaving workshop, led by Shawna Kiesman!
This is a space where Indigenous youth can come together to share our culture and have great discussions about things like holistic well-being, harm reduction, sexuality, sexual health, HIV, and Hep C.
Food and drinks will be available all evening.
- This is a free event for all self-identified Indigenous people between the ages of 14 - 29 regardless of sexuality, gender, or abilities.
- Our space has an elevator, but unfortunately our washrooms are not wheelchair accessible.
- Scent-reduced space, but we do smudge inside.
- We are able to provide bus tickets for those that need them.
- If you have any dietary restrictions, access or childcare needs you can email us at email@example.com